Tones Light - Sista chansen
Så här beskriver BT Tones Light:
The smaller sibling to our worsted weight Tones yarn, Tones Light is a versatile fingering weight, woolen-spun from fleece-dyed American Columbia wool into light and dark shades of springy 2-ply yarn that we overdye to create a harmonious palette of coordinated “tone pairs”.
Choose your favorite color’s light, bright Overtone, or the deeper, more subdued Undertone. Craft vibrant combinations using Overtones and Undertones of different hues, or choose a more subtle approach by pairing an Overtone and Undertone from the same colorway. Soft, durable, and ideal for lightweight garments, accessories, lace, and colorwork.
- 225 yards (206 meters) | 50 grams | fingering weight
- 2-ply woolen spun construction
- 24 micron Columbia wool from Wyoming
- Wool scoured at Bollman Industries in Texas
- Stock dyed at Tintoria Piana U.S. in Georgia
- Spun at Crescent Woolen Mills Co. in Wisconsin
- Skein dyed at Caledonian Dye Works in Pennsylvania
- Finished at Clemson Winding in Pennsylvania
100% developed, sourced, processed, spun and dyed in the USA