Cocoknits' Project Portfolio is the stylish way to organise and carry knitting patterns, project books, yarn magazines, creative journals and notebooks, tablet/iPad, loose-leaf papers, mobile phone... everything needed for a creative life on the move.
The durable Project Portfolio is made from washable kraft-paper fabric, closed securely with flat elastic. There are also four lengths of elastic secures on the spine, which hold up to four magazines, books or journals. Three interior pockets store devices, papers, writing equipment and spare wires for circular needles.
In addition to the standard elastic closure and interior secures, the Portfolio also comes with elastic bands in three additional colours.
Washing the Portfolio will soften the material creating a worn-look similar to leather.
Why your customers will love this
- Neatly stores loose papers and patterns in a smart convenient way
- Large enough to fit most pattern books – 30.5cm / 12in (H) x 23cm / 9in (W) x 2cm / 0.75in (D)
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic inside spine and outer closure, with three additional elastic colours included
- Smart storage slots: inside front cover – horizontal for patterns, papers, brochures; inside back cover – vertical for iPad/tablet, any papers; inside back cover – horizontal for phone, pens, pencils, other small items
- Easy to clean and customise – remove the elastic, machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.