Ranch 03: Campbell-Hansmire Yarn
Så här beskriver Brooklyn Tweed garnet:
- 170 yards (155 meters) | 50 grams | Sport weight
- 5-ply worsted-spun construction
- 100% single-source Merino wool
- 20.7 micron pure Merino
- Wool from Eagle County, Colorado
- Scoured at Chargeurs Wool in South Carolina
- Spun at Worsted Spinning New England in Maine
- Dyed at Ultimate Textile in North Carolina
Known as the King of Sheep, Merino boasts a high-density fleece with delightful springiness. Rancher Julie Hansmire thoughtfully breeds her flock for their brilliant white wool and sturdy, long staple fiber. Downy soft and full of life, Ranch 03 is made from fine, non-itchy wool that brings a bouncy drape to your fabric without sacrificing durability.
6 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 3.25 mm - 3.50 mm (US 3-4)
We recommend alternating skeins while knitting to distribute the color evenly.
- Fill a sink or basin with cold water.
- Submerge the fabric in water, gently squeezing out any air bubbles so that the piece can remain under water without being held there.
- Soak work for 15 minutes, allowing fabric to become completely saturated.
- Remove excess moisture by rolling your fabric between clean, dry towels with light pressure.
- Lay fabric flat and shape to air dry.
For more detailed instructions, visit our Blocking 101 tutorial.
Länk till Brooklyn Tweed här!