- 140 yards (128 meters) | 23-24 microns | Approx. 50 grams | Worsted weight
- Wyoming-grown Targhee-Columbia wool
- Fleece Dyed at Littlewood in Philadelphia, PA.
- Woolen Spun at Harrisville Designs in Harrisville, NH.
Targhee-Columbia Wool Characteristics
The Targhee-Columbia breed combines the softness and elasticity of finewool Targhee with the robust substance and warmth of mediumwool Columbia. This versatile mingling of wearability and durability makes Targhee-Columbia suitable for next-to-skin wear, outerwear, or heirloom pieces for the home. We source this breed for Shelter, Loft, and Quarry; the woolen construction of these yarns further enhance the fleece’s lofty and warmth-trapping characteristics.
As a result of its woolen-spun manufacturing process, Shelter is suitable for a wonderful range of gauges:
- 5 stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 4½ mm (US 7)
- 4½ stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 5 mm (US 8)
- 4¼ stitches to 1" | Suggested Needle: 5½ mm (US 9)
Fina mönster finns på Ravelry - här!
En av mina absolut mest älskade tröjor är stickad i Shelter - här!